Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gah. I feel dirty:)


Yep, been online looking to buy (gah, buy!) an Obama shirt. Oh, the horror I tell ya! And now, of course, I feel dirty:)


So, the run down: I've been horribly busy trying to clear housing, move in with my folks, talk to my hubby via an Internet telephone and run to Utah and back. Needless to say blogging wasn't my primary concern. That all being said, I am in a (mostly) stable moment and it's time to make good on the bet. I did the dirty work for Dad, getting the shirt, and as soon as it's in we'll post a picture of it. Anyone have a suggestion for the backdrop? I mean, I wanted Dug in his infamous shorts and socks after all. Now, we might not take the suggestion, but it might be fun to see what ya'll think. And by ya'll I mean Gramps, Dug and Chris cause I don't think there's anyone else out there.


And if anyone else is out there... Well, then, HI there!


So, stay tuned. Not only will there be pictures, but I'll have to enlighten you all as to why I moved and why I'm talking to Hubby via a phone line.


Uh, I'll try not to take a month this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that your dad should take the picture in front of a vegetable field, as it is being cleared by a handful of illegal immigrants. What do you think?