Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jenny Has A New Bike!

I heard from Jenny this morning. They're getting pretty well settled in Papa, Hungary (nice name huh?). The kids sounded good, running aroung playing and screaming at the top of their lungs. Good times.

Jen managed to find the time to shop for and buy a bike. Who am I kidding? If that wasn't near the top of her list of things to do I'm a liberal.

Jen couldn't find a picture so she sent me a link.
http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/mountain_hardtail/3_series/3900/

Hers is blue and silver. Pretty snazzy huh? She decided on a suspension mountain bike because most of the roads in the area are....lets just say they're a little off roadish and leave it at that. It's also apparently pretty cold and snowy.

It was mostly sunny and about 65 here today. Nyaah, Nyaah, Nyaah.

Jen should have internet in a week or so. Then she'll be back here regaling us with tales of snowy, bumpy bike rides. Can't wait.

I hope she's reading the Up In Alaska blog, http://arcticglass.blogspot.com/. It's a great blog and that chick loves her snow riding.

papa

No comments: