Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well, I was going to wait to post this till I actully took my camera out and got pictures of the route I took... But that isn't going to happen for a few more days. So, without, um, much further ado, here is my new bike:





As you can tell I didn't go with the road bike type of bike. I have a very good reason for this that is both sound and unarguable... I didn't want a road bike. So there. I'll be honest with you here... We're firends and all... I can share... Uhm... See, the thing is that I'm scared of road bikes. Those little thin tires make me think that I'll go all of 2 miles before I start walking home. The roads here are iffy at best and I never know wether I'll be on a road, a sidwalk or in the dirt at any given moment. All that adds up to a sweet moutain bike for me. Off-road over kill? Yeah. Does it make me happy? Heck yeah. And besides, it looks cooler then the road bike. Sniff. Yepper.



So.


I guess I should start following Dad's lead and track my milage. Easy, right? Yeah, well, it takes some math and so you should all feel blessed that I'm willing to DO the math just for you! This was my ride on Sunday:




Which is about 8 1/3 miles. Next time I will try to remember to charge up, and take, the camera.... I'm just happy I remembered to take the computer!

Happy ridding all!

1 comment:

Six said...

Sweet! And the fenders are so cute. Have fun sweetie.
papa