Monday, March 9, 2009

"Yes We Can"

So, do we all remeber the infamous shirt? This one:



The kiddo is in there for two reasons: first of all, he's really cute, but second is to highlight a private joke that I intend to make, uh, not private.

That sounds bad.

What I mean to say is that the phrase on Dad's shirt holds the secret to a private joke. Ever heard of Bob the Builder? It's a kids clamation cartoon where a handy man is helped by his talking heavy machinery to build and fix things. Still confused? Well, see, his theme song goes as follows:

Theme song

Bob the Builder!
Can we fix it?
Bob the Builder!
Yes we can!

It goes on but this bit is the important bit..

Anyone see it yet? Okay, I'll let you in on the joke... I bought this particular shirt for Dad as it was the only one I could stomache; I thought it was fricken' HILARIOUS that the great hope of the leftists would steal his campaign slogan from a kids cartoon. I mean, really, and you all call Bush dumb.

1 comment:

Six said...

That is too funny!

papa