Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving play at school. We heard about it daily for two weeks:)
Aren't they cute, sitting patiently waiting.
On the boat, to the New World.
Singing a song she forgot as soon as the play was over.
Our sweet Pilgrim! Hats were made my Miss Meghan and Miss Virginia.
She planned her apple pie for a week prior, asking over and over if it was time to make it. Sadly she had to wait till Thanksgiving morning. She seems so broken up by that:)
He adores me, what can I say! Guess it's kinda mutual.
The hams of the family!
Our little family. We may be far from home, but we are thankful to have each other. There's nothing sweeter.
Ah, pilgrim hats made for Girl Scouts. We used dark chocolate to match the cookies, and the girls weren't very excited. Jaina, though, loved them, and that's all I care about!

Thanksgiving was a wonderful, quiet day, and I'm truly blessed by my sweet family.

No comments: