But that's behind us now, we've had a while to adjust to the new house and we are very happy here. I'd show pictures but I've yet to get it to the point were I'd want to post any. I'm not exactly quick at such things! But I'll get on it; I know mom and grandma will want to see it.
So here are a few items of note as of late:
Jaina's toes, painted purple by Miss Liz. We simply HAD to take a picture so Grandma could see her beautiful toes. Whew, one parentaly responsibility taken care of!
And heres the "booth". They were selling pictures they had drawn to the locals. Oh, how excited they were when customers (their word) actually came by! Er, they didn't actually charge anyone anything, but still were estatic that customers had come by for their pictures. I'm not sure what the locals thought of these two American kids yelling at them and then giving them drawings, but we must have made a freind or two that day. One of their customers actually came by to drop off a big bag of the best plums ever. Go kids!
And how 'bout growing up too fast, eh?? Do you see this??
And not to be outdone, this one has had his hand at the games as well:
1 comment:
Just you wait for the next package. Heh heh heh. Tools are so cool.
We miss you guys so much. The kids grow literally every day.
Tell Jaina the toes look soooo grown up!
I'd pay thousands for their pictures. Cheap at the price.
The bike is essentially done. I'll be posting the finale this week. It just needs a rider (hint hint).
papa
Post a Comment