It was a fun game, and rather interesting. Hubby is a big time Pats fan (and I will admit that I love watching them play) but my team has been, and continues to be despite horrible seasons, the 49ers. So, yeah, fun was had:) Even though we lost (sigh) I was ecstatic to actually be sitting there watching the game live.
It was amazing to be in the stands. The crowd roaring, screaming on their heroes. Thousands of people surging to their feet at the same moment, screaming their joy, pumping their arms, as a single body of fans. Utterly amazing. It's an experience I'll not soon forget.
Which is another irony.... The only reason we went is cause it was a Pats game! Hubby has seriously wanted to go to a game and Foxboro is just a wee bit far away! (Boy I really am British, I wanted to spell it Foxborough.) When he saw they were gonna be here he snatched up two tickets. Though, not to make it seem too selfish, he was thoughtful of me. The Pats will be here in Oakland, San Diego and up in SF. That he chose the SF game was (mostly:) because he loves me. It was a wonderful weekend!
Oh, and did I mention that they retired Steve Young's jersey? Hell yeah! Envy me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment