Dad got a few comments from Liberals who didn't agree with his opinion about Gov. Palin. I have to admit to being surprised that people actually have the opinions they do.
First of all, if Gov. Palin isn't qualified for the job how in the WORLD do you think this Junior Senator has anywhere near the qualifications to run America? If Gov. Palin, after running a state, balancing budgets and dealing with the national guard, isn't qualified, how is voting "Present" 129 times in the Illinois state senate made Senator Obama qualified?? He has had a lackluster career at Congress and has no real leadership roles on his resume.
What I do know of him is that he isn't near as smart as he thinks he is. At least Palin isn't trying to be something she isn't.
2 comments:
Agreed. I would love to see a lib candidate that was picked based on experiance, rather than likelyhood of appeal. If the dem's had spent tha last eight years putting together an actual gameplan, as opposed to trying to figure out how to "win" the white house back, then even as a conservative independent they may have warranted my attention. However they have not done that. Ever speach, press conference and debate simply states, "it's time for change"!!! Really?? Eight years...it took eight years to come up with that..."it's time for change"? Did you spend the whole eight years on the slogan?? What if, just as a thought, you had actual ideas and a strategy for implimentation that the American people could be made aware of? What if, instead of spending the time with the "blah blah blah Bish this, and the blah blah blah Bush that", you had taken the time to choose a candidate that has the experiance and peer respect to reach across the aisle? Obama is going to conclude this War on Terror? Obama is going to reach a "peaceful" ending to this situation? What experiance does he have, what international relationships does he have, that would make anyone think this was possible? So lets throw the politics out the window. Lets talk sports. I think both parties can find sports as a common ground. Two minutes on the clock, down by four, eighty yards from the endzone. Assuming that the dems are correct, and that Obama has levels of untapped potential previously unscene, which I personally doubt, but concede to be somewhat objective, he is still a rookie. And assuming that the dems are correct and McCain is near the end of his career. It still points to the simple sports answer. Do you want a rookie leading your team off the bench, with two minutes to go....or do you want the seasoned veteran that has been there and done that? I know who I am taking. I am taking a 38 year old Joe Montana over a 20 year old Alex Smith 100 out of 100 times. Now if as a country we could just vote with a similiar thought process...............
yes she is. palin is trying to be vice president. something she most definitely ISN'T.
Post a Comment