Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Throwdown!

Well, this little blog has gotten a little more exciting recently as Dad and Dug have been having a spirited bit of debabte! In the process, Dad threw out the challenge that he who's candidate isn't elected will post a picture of themselves in the other candidates shirt! Now, Dug is undeterred, but then Dug has a decidedly fun wardrobe and I personally hope McCain wins even if it's just to see Dug in a Palin shirt, plaid shorts, and (if I'm lucky) a bike with a basket on the front. (Really, go read his blog, and while you are at it, go visit Elden. They are great and it's kinda backstory:)

So, there it is, Challenge throwndown, Challenge accepted! Alright then.... This should be fun:) We'll have to get all the rules ironed down, but stay tuned, only 3 weeks to go!


On a personal note from me:
This has been an interesting experience for me as I have a distinct tendency to shy away from confrontation.... But, really, Dad and Dug have been having a friendly discussion about this election and that has been sorely missing the last few years I think. The election has become a yelling match that has had a very mean streak in it. This nation has always been divided when it comes to politics, this election is no different. It's just nice to see people with such different views that can still be friendly. Okay. All done:)

No comments: